Tuesday, June 16, 2009

And so something begins....but will it continue?

"You learn something new every day" is the old saying. Well, I think there are quite a few interesting things that I learn but because I'm not paying close enough attention or I don't make a specific note of it. I don't even realize I learned something. Or perhaps I do, but then I forget because I didn't make a note of it. Oftentimes - I'll hear something that amazes me, but because I don't write it down, it vanishes. Hence, this blog. This is an experiment. I may or may not prove to be real consistent with this, but I think it will prove to be easier than a narrative blog chronicling life which requires pictures and details and rehashing of a days events. I intend to use this as a place basically for expanded facebook status updates. A place to say and catalogue a little more. Share thoughts, new (to me) knowledge including but not limited to lessons I learn from the Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment